Thursday, April 30, 2009

Harley Update!


Hi Again, it's me, Harley...

Sorry it's been so long since I've updated, things have been CRAZY BUSY!! Before I get started, here's a pic of me after my first night at Foster Ma's place. I had SO MUCH FUN running and playing, I was EXHAUSTED!!! Shhhhh, puppy sleeping! ;o)

Anyway...last Friday Foster Ma and I had such a day! We went to see the good Doc and he had quite a bit to say about me! Well first, we met all others in the place and I had such a ball meeting everyone, getting lots of loves, and sniffing everything! I just looooooove meeting new people and friends!!

So first, they checked for bugs on me and I HAVE NONE! WOO HOO! Bad news is I have a skin infection around the back end, yeast infection on my face, an eye infection, and an ear infection. Holy smokes, where did I pick up all that stuff? Maybe that's why I ended up in the shelter? :( Oh well, I've got lots of medicine, a foster ma to take care of me, and great people paying for it all. *sigh* How did I get so lucky?

Even better, the doc said that I DON'T HAVE TO HAVE MY TAIL REMOVED!!! I whispered in his ear that it's already been messed with and cut up before. He said he could tell, it's just a tight fold in the skin that needs to be lifted up and cleaned with a baby wipe every day. Just to get rid of dead skin cells and dirt, how easy is that??? We've already been doing it here and it works just fine! :)

Other than the big trip to the Doc's office (I LOVED the car ride, by the way!!), I still haven't figured out what this little fur ball at Ma's house is. Anytime I get near it, she poofs up all her hair, hisses, then swats me and runs away...BEFORE I EVEN SAY OR DO ANYTHING! Talk about RUDE!!! This may be one critter I don't really need to be friends with. Everyone else loves me, she can just be a crabby pants.

ANYWHOOOOOOO...Kahluah is calling from the back yard to play so I gotta jam. OH, before I go, if you'd like to make a donation to help with the HUGE bag of pills we had to take home, the Aunties sure would appreciate it! Please click on the DONATE link on the left, we'd all greatly appreciate anything you can spare!


Later Taters!
Harley Man

No comments:

Post a Comment