Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hunter/Harley

Howdy Everyone, it's Harley here, yes HARLEY, not Hunter like Aunt Tina was calling me. I tried to tell her that wasn't my name but she just didn't "get me" but my Foster Ma Lisa does! She TOTALLY gets me and I couldn't be happier here at her place. Aunt Tina brought me over on Saturday and I met my boxer foster sis, Kahlua, met the whole family, even some extra peeps came to meet me, WOW do I feel SPECIAL!!! This is the best place ever, there's a big fenced yard, a HUGE pile of toys, big bags of good food, TONS of cuddling & loves, and a bunch of comfy places to rest my tired head at the end of the day. What more could you ask for?

I heard we have an appointment on Friday to see the good doc about the ick on my back end and my eye yuck. I can't wait to get all fixed up! Since I was at the shelter the folks have been talking about a "tail amp" (whatever that is...but it doesn't sound like fun *gulp*) although Foster Ma seems to think that's a bunch of bull-pucky. I hope so, whatever it is, it just doesn't sound like something I want to put on my calendar. I have too many trees to mark, toys to play with, and Kahlua to bug to be out of commission for some dumb procedure. HHMMPPFFF.

Speaking of, I hear the trees calling me now...I'll update with a picture very soon, I'm just too busy today.

*smooches and wiggles*
Harley

No comments:

Post a Comment