Friday, April 24, 2009

Hello from Brodie

I am adjusting to my Foster Home and the frenchie girls here have rightfully put me in my place so I am being much better behaved now. I learned the doggy door lickedy-split on day 2 and now fly out with the rest of the crew takin' up the rear as the caboose when a stranger nears house! My foster mom calls me wiggle butt, cause it just won't stop! I also learn the 4 legged fascination with the window seat. I finally realized it was safe to get up there and found it to be like heaven in the living room. I can see everything outside from that window's view, but I have to get up there early cause it is the hot-spot around here! I also enjoy taking part in the daily couch-denting.

I am slowly gaining weight, although you can still see my spine pretty well.. it is getting better. If only there was a pill for instant plumping my foster mom wishes. I have found love with one of the girls here, I can see from Yogi that she is quite popular with the boys that come here. I think I like most that she doesn't let me get away with anything. She won't let me play with her toy but I like her anyway. She is quite feisty.

I also think I forgot to mention that I am a super snuggler! Seriously folks, I love to love on you, and lean into your neck for hugs. Believe it or not, I may actually be capable of snuggling to death, but my foster mom said she loves it.

I have been thinking I need some fanmail, so be sure to drop me a line some time soon!

I still need to have surgery for my cherry eye and my neuter too so any help is greatly appreciated.

Woof Woof for now,
Brodie


No comments:

Post a Comment